madrid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cheap jordan shoesipzonekisscatCosmetics wiki

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ogilvy Asia Pacific Graham for China Fink appointed chief creative long

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Ogilvy Asia Pacific Graham for China Fink appointed chief creative long Empty
PostSubject: Ogilvy Asia Pacific Graham for China Fink appointed chief creative long   Ogilvy Asia Pacific Graham for China Fink appointed chief creative long EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:33 am

Ogilvy had appointed London's top creative director, 2011 British creative circle Graham Fink winner for President of national chief creative long.

The winner of the many awards creative director and film director says he will be retiring is still think London (M&C Saatchi London) office executive creative director, turn to join ogilvy bear new role, with Shanghai as the main working site. "Still think London is a great company and I really enjoy the time spent in this by many talents! Here is composed of creative team is strong. Now I meet next challenge, what is more of a challenge than ogilvy China?"

"I am very honored to accept the biggest operation from ogilvy Asia Pacific region and China as the world body third largest advertising market this challenge." Fink added, ogilvy will continue in R3: GC published "China advertising agency in comprehensive evaluation report" topped the list. The report released every two years, is dedicated to helping advertisers and once advertising company ascend marketing efficiency and effectiveness.

Ogilvy global chief creative TanQiMing (Tham MEng long Khai, "said Graham will lead us to the next level. He created a legend in the UK, I think this is no one can match, from certain bankruptcy-he, he was promoted to ogilvy China chief creative long is a kind of inevitable. He was brilliant art director, he's brilliant inspirer, he in my opinion is probably the most enthusiastic, most industry efforts, most dedicated to advertisers. My future to Fink cooperation feels very excited."
Men Clogs
Ogilvy asia-pacific regional executive creative director Eugene Cheong said: "China is a ship, Graham will become the important driving force its giant engine."

"Graham is a real prodigy" the greater China region, ogilvy CEO, "said ZhuangShuFen education talent, the leadership in his creative team and inspire inspiration are extremely extensive experience. Graham is based search we spent a lot of time to the ideal candidate, very happy that he can join us."

Recent let Graham's famous advertisement case is he in Britain for "Dixons SandaLS/Middle Piers from /, the work" earned him the yellow pencil, cannes D&AD lion, the founder of the golden lion and copper Epica debut Campaign awards, and many awards, awards that also makes himself about Gunn in 2010 list of creative bid the plane.

In addition, he also created many world famous advertisement case, such as land rover, Hamlet works written for British airways creation and advertising "FACE", as the iconic CDP and advertising agent Graham veteran, time the Great Wall Fink has become one of the most famous people in advertising English.

Ogilvy China is China's first get D&AD yellow pencil award agents, successive years were Gunn Brief Campaign about Asia by China and the most creative agent. But ogilvy China is not only the most innovative, is the most influential of the agent. Ogilvy Asia Pacific chief executive for Heath said: "ogilvy in China with a reputation of the enterprise into, and we believe that Graham will cause a cold attacked China aomei global creative power of real. Ogilvy China has all the power to a long step forward, we for its future development full of expectation!"
Back to top Go down
https://madrid.forumotion.net

Ogilvy Asia Pacific Graham for China Fink appointed chief creative long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
madrid :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: